Instragram

Instagram

Thursday 2 June 2011

Who have the right to love you ?

Am I worthy enough to love you ?
Am I good enough to be with you ?
Am I strong enough to stand with
you in a storm ?
Am I brave enough to face the
world with you ?
Who am I to love you ?
What am I to think that I can be
the one and the only one ?

Have you ever thought of these questions before you decided to let your heart fall in love?
Or, will these be your answers to these questions … 

Am I worthy enough to love you ?
           Perhaps yes…
But I can only give you the better heart everyday, and I would never able to close my eyes without knowing that you have the heart to keep our love as the best treasure that we could ever had.

Am I good enough to be with you ?
           
Maybe... 
For having you loving me is worth more than anything in the world, but one thing I want you to know, that love has no currency and no measurement, but love do have one demand, which is not a pile of gold coins, or a handful of diamonds. But arms to enfold me, and you’ll be glad that in love I demand you and you only… 

Am I strong enough to stand with you in a storm ?
           You will, we both have no strength to hold the world in our hands, but if I do have someone who loves me, that would give me all the strength that I need, stronger than any concrete or chain to keep us stands still, even in the middle of a tornado.
  
Am I brave enough to face the world with you ?
        I don’t think so, because I don’t need someone that has no fear of the cruelness and the worst scenario of the world, but I do need someone that has no fear to always be true and accept me as I am, for I may grow as an old grumpy man with no hair, but I’ll still love you whether you grow as a very ugly witch look
alike lady, for inside you heart, I know, you’re always be my angel. 

Who am I to love you ?
       
Love is just a word to a person who see “ love “ through physical beauty, love meant nothing to a person that have no recollection about friendship, partnership and the love to him/herself as the God’s most beautiful creation. So…, who are you, you tell me…

What am I to think that I can be the one and the only one ?
        Have you ever heard the term “The love who’s burning light will warm the winter’s night“? Who are we, to challenge the world? But the moment you came to me, gave your love, and I know that you’re
mine, you’ve gave me the divine happiness and I have no doubt that I deserve to be loved. For a minute became a day and a day feels like a year whenever I don’t have you in my arms, but please note this, every seconds with you, worth the world to me…

And the final question..

"Who have the right to love you?"

I would just say, you! With no doubt! As long as you gave the same answers to the same questions, for I will love you for the worst reason anyone could ever imagine, and when the right moment comes, I can fly through the air like a hero for I am just someone who loves you and that’s all I am! 

Hope I’ll find my way back into
love,
Lisa Fransiska Sitompul.

No comments:

Post a Comment