Instragram

Instagram

Saturday 4 June 2011

May 12th 2009's note

I FORBID you to end your day in tears...
I know that crying is one of the best natural way to release our disappointments and reduce our pain inside...

BUT...

Don't lay your head and wet your pillow with tears roo long, just call me...
And I shall tell you stupid tales and make you chuckle like a child...
I may have no power to ease your burdens, but I won't let my friend wakes up with ugly swollen eyes.


I STRONGLY FORBID you to blame yourself for something you should or shouldn't have done...
Having guilty concious is good, it's one of men's way to avoid doing the same mistakes...

BUT...

You can always share you bad decisions and you may lighten yout guilt by hearing that maybe I've done the same mistake and found the way to fix things up.
And who knows, instead of just finding a way out, we both might have the honor to support each other on becoming a better person.


If you ever sit alone at your room's corner in darkness, having all the thoughts that you might have done something months or even years ago...

STOP DOING IT!

Please remember that sometimes things were happened for good reasons, even the most painful ones! Having the courage to let things go is the best way to recognize the new path to new beginnings that lays in front of you...
Stand up and say to yourself, "I'm moving on...!"


Maybe we never realize, that our "heart, mind and soul"are the most valuable treasures of ours...
Having a strong heart is very important to keep our will to survive...
Having a clear mind is the best way to recognize our aims and learn how to reach our goals...
And we need a complete soul to be grateful and always believe that we are blessed by God in so many ways in our life...

And for that...

I wish you all to believe that we all all blessed by the joy of :

* having the balance to sense the beauty of life...

* having the strength to always try to do our best in everything...

* having someone to love

and

* having the power to be faithful to our dreams...


Lisa Fransiska Sitompul
(sometime two years ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment