Instragram

Instagram

Sunday 5 June 2011

It's not a love poem nor a love note, it's just something that I thought worth to write

Hear me, oh pale moon, tell me that I have the right to dream, you know this heart will have no will to ask more than that...

Dont't you know that the only place that I want to be is the place with no surface, no barriers...
The only place where you can be alone with me, and you can always have my image to look at...


The best place where you can tell me how much you love me over and over again, with your own language, in silence, in our own serenity...


Never have doubt that your happiness is the wish that I always whisper in my prayers..
Never change the course of ur heart to find ur way back to save me,for I'm enjoying this wonders..

The chance to see the smile n to feel is much more than I ever expected..
The opportunity to gain my strength again by the hope that u've sprinkled each morning is much more than I ever imagined..


Let this remedy of founding each other become our strength to carry on our journey of life...
We will never have to wonder why we didn't bumped to each other earlier, for what we feel inside matters than anything at all, and it had became the reason for us to survive...


When the time comes, I will gain the joy by letting you walk on your way, as much as I will be blessed by the strength to lead mine too...
It will also be the time for me to always believe that somewhere out there, someone think and care for me, someone is there, having me inside, just like the way you always do...


November 5th 2009
Lisa Fransiska Sitompul
ps: I guess I wouldn't dare to call this as a poem, but I really hope these words can be the image of how strong a true, unconditional love can be. And let it be the remembrance on how we can always believe that we will never be alone...


No comments:

Post a Comment