Instragram

Instagram

Sunday 5 June 2011

Lisa's favorite Status in January 2010

January 31st, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul says, "We all humans,we all get hurt n experience pain in our life,but having a new passion will help us on having the spirit of forever being born..for me..the overthrow of one dream will always means the rise of another one.I simply suggest all of u to NEVER surrender each time u encountered obstacles n pain,everybody...y cries so if you have to cry,just cry,after that..deal with urself,build ur courage,again n again..then...keep on moving forward..Believe me,you'll have the satisfaction of saying to urself,"I got through that one n here I am,still standing n well.."

Lisa F Sitompul is thanking God for great memories and magical loving stanzas sent by all my dear friends..Simple things are great n great things are simple! As simple as a little girl's voice,the greatness of life lies and became a reminder to us on how much love we had received along the way,a great way to cherish all the caress n t...ender touches..n a wonderful way to miss the one we love the most.Have a wonderful sunday to all,Gbu


January 30th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul is happy by the sight of a cloudy day.. I am a person who always encountered amazing things almost every day,sometimes I got annoyed (..and shocked too...) by that fact,but then again I think...I'm different n special,that's why those amazing things happened to me,and instead of having the heart attack by the surprise,...I started to see it as a blessing in disguise...given directly from heaven..I guess the moment we BELIEVE that the Lord has elevated our life,we also have to stop seeing our life in an ordinary way,that's a good start..then you'll ready to receive amazing and special things too...
Have a wonderful week end to all my dearest friends and beloved family.


January 29th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul has just received a prayer from my dear big brother.. I'm so blessed by the love of my family, so happy to know that I always have the chance to see my Lord's love from the warm love and tender caress given by my family and some dearest friend, I wouldn't come this far without them, and the only thing I should do now ...is learning to accept the choices that I had made,wish for more courage..n keep on moving forward..


January 28th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul says,"Good morning happiness..Don't let anyone or anything sabotage ur attempt to live or to be above average.. U might look,walk,talk n think differently from other people.. So what? U R U,with ur own qualities..! Start directing ur life n expecting God's favor with things above life's challenges,BELIEVE for a great f...uture,then it's URS..n it's coming to U.. Have a great day to all! GBU,muuuach!!


January 27th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul says, "Every journey starts with a simple first step make your move then you'll have the right to say, I'm moving forward... You also can't cross the sea merely by standing and staring at the water, make the first jump,get wet, then you'll have the courage to say I'm crossing to the other side.."

Lisa F Sitompul whispers...what a great gift when I slept and dreamt,I had the vision that life was joy. Then I awoke and saw that life was service too...and what a wonderful thing when I actually captured the message and behold...that service brings joy. Uhm, I guess this is what we call as living our life to the fullest...amazing!

Lisa F Sitompul says, "Life is something that God has given to us n we earn it by giving our life back to Him in a certain way.Many people do things without knowing the purpose of what they've been doing in their life.Even the smallest creature such as an ant has its part and its contribution,so...I think this is the right time to see... things deeper and take our part..."

Lisa F Sitompul is missing the moment of... running under the rain, kissing under the rain, kicking ball under the rain, riding my bicycle under the rain, singing under the rain, but most of all... I miss looking at the rainbow after the rain.


January 26th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul has just realized that it's almost a quarter of century for her to care about and keep on loving one of her dearest friends...And God had His purposes to lead us to
this point, and I would never changed anything in my life, for it might
change the path that I took to find u in the middle of the journey of
my existense...(...ps:Rosita Dewi & Lisa F Sitompul... and I guess, we both ready for another quarter of century of a great friendship.. with no limitation to the counting til both of our souls has to leave the planet)

Lisa F Sitompul is glad for today,so many things I learned today.. As I said before,I'm learning while I teach n today I learned that I'm in love with these kids,I guess... I had found my sanctuary from my loneliness.

Lisa F Sitompul says,"Let us all learn 2look things beyond what our eyes can see,God never wanted us 2b ordinary,there must be something special about each 1 of us.Something special doesn't mean something important or big,it can be something different that we do 2our loved ones,make them laugh by something that u never did before or anything at all..


January 25th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul is holding 2the positive thought that she deserves 2be loved will help her 2survive..I know God's favor is surrounding me like a shield,I also believe that He's blessing me with His heavenly strength n deliver me 2my triumph,many things can come 2my presence n stand on my way,but I'll have a bigger vision,I'll always h...ave the courage 2say 2myself,"I'll get through this for I'm loved by the Almighty Himself" Gbu all.

Lisa F Sitompul says,have the faith that God is holding the brush and ready to paint a great a image of u today!U are precious and beautiful in His presence n u have no idea how many colors He can draw in the painting of U!
Stop limiting urself n God's favor on u,build the attitude of a good child to show how much u love Him by doing u...r best in everything, then u'll see..He'll also put no limit upon u too..Gbu all...


January 24th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul is wishing that this great beginning will continue as a wonderful journey. And I'm trying to let go off this fear I'm having inside,the thought of making another wrong decision has been hanging all over my head since God knows when.. I thank God for today n I guess, I'm thanking for the opportunity of having this seren...ity and some time alone,some kind of a refresh to level up my strength..



January 22nd, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul says "Say no to defeat,failure n mediocrity,start your day with an expectation that great things will happen to u.Have the faith that GOD will excel your life to rise above the life's challenges,believe GOD for better future and you shall have great things coming!!" T.G.I.F..I wish u all to have the smile n wrap up eve...rything when u can cheer up n shout,"Done..n I did well" GBu all..


January 21st, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul whispers...When things seems so wrong,find ur serenity,let the silence sharpened ur senses n witness the revelation of all secrets of life n gain the wisdom to see things clearer..

Lisa F Sitompul says.. "Bonjour... May God bless u with the heart to always believe in hope,sometimes He let us to experience the greatness of making the choices in our life,the hardest the choice u make,the stronger u build ur character,so..just BELIEVE.. Have a great day to everyone,God be with u all!"


January 20th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul says,the true essence of learning is how we see things in life,explain things in our surroundings to our youngsters n how we make everything around us as classrooms,not only for knowledges,but for the lesson of life too..Life itself is a never ending learning process,for me,I learn when I teach,I hear when I whisper,I ...see when my students look n I understand more when they're wondering n ask for explanations.GBu all


January 19th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul says,"To experience God's Immeasurable favor,we all must start expecting His great blessings,have 'the best' attitude inside,get rid off everything that can turn u down,see things with one faith that everything is never will be an impossible task as long as we believe that we were created by the Best Creator and we al...l meant to do the best things in life!Have a great day to all,GBU


January 17, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul is watching "The Spy next door with the kids", I got so touched when Jacky said,"Family is not about who's blood u'r carrying..it's about who u love and the people who love u.."the next scene was..Jacky got slapped by the woman he loves n he had 2leave the kids that he began 2care about..nice movie,highly recommended f...or all 2see..u'll see guys,sometimes...kids are amazingly annoying n amazing at the same time,hehe..

Lisa F Sitompul says,"Start think BIG things,erase negative mind set inside..Make bigger space inside your heart n mind to increase your own thinking,enlarge ur visions to greater things n believe that God will strengthen u to pass all obstacles! Our Lord will bless u with new,fresh n creative ideas the moment u have the fighter to be... a winner attitude! Happy sunday to all. God be with U!


January 16th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul says, "Buenos Manana a todos! What a gloomy and cloudy morning, but let our heart believe that even though the clouds are starking up the sky,the sun is there,its hidden but its there..so..if there's any chance that u're in pain or hurt inside,keep on believing,that God loves you no matter what,n He will carry you in y...our hardest time,you are loved..." Dios te bendiga,les deseo a todos un fin de semana grande..


January 15th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul says,"Don't let what u've gone through in the past thwart ur progress, today is a NEW DAY! And God definitely has prepared many great new things for u,a great new journey with ur name on it is ready for u, served with a great new strength full of courage in U! Have a wonderful day to all, God bless u!


January 14th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul says..." TO HAVE A BETTER IMAGE OF YOURSELF ON THE OUTSIDE, YOU MUST FIRST PICTURE IT ON THE INSIDE.. Live from inside out instead of the other way, and let the Glory of God shines through your eyes, for you are one of His best creation! "
Lisa F Sitompul says,"I'm not going to let a bunch of hypocrite n narrow minded people make me feel bad about myself! As my father always said, a diamond would just be a piece of coal without a great pressure on it..so...u can say whatever u want n do whatever u want as long as I do my best in what I do with a great deal of love in ev...erything that I do,that's it, nothing will change that!"

Lisa F Sitompul whispers.."If you packed ur dreams once,maybe this is the time to unpack them,let those visions of your heart fill ur heart n mind just like the fireworks on the dark night! Try to picture urself in the beauty scene of the world,ur dreams are in ur palm of hands now,never let them go!Reach them with a full power of fai...th n a bunch of new hope every time anyone or anything tries to break u down!

Lisa F Sitompul says,"Any kind of beauty has the ability 2catch anyone's attentions 4just a moment.but only a certain personality which is shined from the heart n body language that have the strength 2capture someone's heart n stay there 4eternity.Many women try 2look 10 years younger w/out realizing that feeling young inside makes th...em walk,act n talk like they're little girls w/ a bold beauty of thinking n THAT'S THE TRUE BEAUTY"

Lisa F Sitompul whispers,"The true essence of believing is always trust that no matter what, God has His own way of talking to us by everything that happens in our surroundings,and the only thing that we can do is keep on believing and try to always have the hope inside of us..it will help us to survive, see n listen to the answers to our prayers.."


January 12th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul has just found a very interesting fact.. "Making love can fill u with hope..with a scientific fact: As the brain revs up for sex,the production of stress hormones such as 'cortisol' will DROPS DRAMATICALLY..n the process ends up to a long,glorious,hopeful high feelings!" Is that so? But why being in love is so agonizin...g? For we all have to be in love to make one, right? Uhm..this is interesting...

Lisa F Sitompul says,"When you radiate hope n vitality n truly care 4 others,u send out a strong invitation of love..n one of the most important prerequisites 4 finding a loving relationship is believing that you will n always trust in ur heart that hopefulness always work its magic on others as well as to yourself"

Lisa F Sitompul whispers.."It's quite painful when u realize that u were just a diversion,a joyful ride that in one point u'll be the forgotten one..But I guess,we all can learn that as long as we do everything with a pure heart,God will help u to survive the pain of letting go..I learn my lesson..n sometimes..God wants us to learn mo...re n more by letting us to experience the pain of the lesson over n over again.."


January 9th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul is reading the end of her own note: But one thing for sure, when u have to let things go, just try to believe, that maybe, just maybe, u can find a better path n a better way to cure ur broken heart of loosing,n I wish that each time we have to let go,we will have the honor to always remember that we actually stood somewhere for someone,even once.


January 8th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul is looking through the hotel's window and thinking about the National Library, really want to go there n the exhibition of The Ancient Egypt is on the National Museum too...uhm..n I really want to go to the Red Dot Museum too n the Stanford Raffles statue,waaaa...so many place to visit,I hope we can manage to go to those amazing places!


Lisa F Sitompul had awaken almost 3 hours ago,looking at some books that I bought yesterday,I got an amazing book about how Walt Disney started everything!I think Walt is one of the most amazing man ever lived,he brought so many changes in the idea of believing to our dreams n keep on moving forward.. Well... as I always said,we can find the beauty of life by the simplest thing we encountered along the way n I think I'm blessed in a way when I found the book on the corner's shelf. It's quite impossible to find this book around now,complete with the first drafts on almost all his work! This book is the foundation on how we all can make a different as long as we believe..


January 6 at 6:35am
Lisa F Sitompul is on board... ugh..miss my babies n the kids already...


January 5th, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul says,many things in life is worth to fight for,but not all has to be reached by battle n the best thing to win them is by believing that one day,u'll smile to urself for u were just sit in silence with your simple prayers whispered in ur heart. For deep inside,ur heart has spoken to God directly n ur mind has controlled ur feelings n reached the maturity of what we call as being strong in every storm...

Lisa F Sitompul whispers, when the time to let go comes, the best thing that we can do is believe that letting go is the best way to say "I LOVE YOU" over and over again, and this love will always be an un-conditional love that we share with our loved once for we have the heart and the courage to be hurt inside and keep on our little ...prayers inside our hearts for them even though we're apart...God be with you


January 3rd, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul whispers,I'm learning that before we set our hearts too much upon anything,let us examine how happy those are who already possess it,maybe it will help us to cherish it even more when we actually have the opportunity to possess it one day.For reaching something is much easier than maintaining until the moment that we c...an actually call something as 'ours'.


January 1st, 2010
Lisa F Sitompul says, today is zero one zero one ten.... hihihihi... Happy New Year to all my dearest friends n family... May God grant u the courage to always do everything with a great deal of love,the strength to always smile to every obstacles in life n the will to always believe in hope... God be with u all...

No comments:

Post a Comment