This idea of the note popped up when I wrote:
"It has been wisely said that we cannot really love anybody at whom we never laugh, laughter is one of the most important element in loving n caring. In true love the smallest distance is too great and the greatest distance can be bridged. And there are no such things as great distance, if we are close in heart and always feel the one that we love in every laughter that we have and hear in every single day of our life"
After I wrote that in my status, I found some interesting facts:
1. Gravity has nothing to do with people falling in love. But why is it hurt when we fell down by the cause of love? Some say it feels like falling from a high cliff, some say it feels like falling from an airplane without wearing a parachute.
2. Any kind of chemist things or liquids have nothing to do in the chemistry of the great feelings inside when you kissed by the right person. So, anyone... can any of you help me to describe why we feel like floating when we were kissed by this special person. Or, why suddenly our cheeks become warm when our lips touched by this person's lips?
3. If love is blind, then why lingerie is so popular? I have no further argument on this one, but I do think that this thing was created to make women have more confidence and feel comfortable.
4. I read once that a kiss makes a heart young again and wipes out the years. Hmmm... this is very interesting, so if we kiss someone 5 times a day, will it make us younger 5 seconds, 5 minutes, 5 hours, 5 days, 5 weeks, 5 months OR...what ?
But then I realized that love is the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.
So today, I would say this to you all,
1. If you feel that you are falling in love, don't be afraid to get hurt, for when you're in love, you are actually taking off to fly with no landing required.
2. Why are we bother to find why is this and why is that about this chemistry feeling when we were kissed by our loved one? Enjoy the feelings and cherish it for eternity, and let Love be your guide to the next path that lays upon you!
3. Lingerie...hmmm, even I like to see a woman in it, it's not about the sexual appearance but it's about recognizing the beauty in it!
4. Who cares how may days, weeks, months or years? A kiss is a kiss and a great one is unforgettable and one thing for sure, a kiss in 5 seconds could change something that you have in mind even for 50 years!
So, if you have someone to love, be happy and grateful about it, if you haven't found one, relax, love is not something that we have to look around, it will discover you at the perfect time.
Love to you all...
Lisa Fransiska Sitompul
July 19th 2009