If I have to pick one answer, I would choose love, but does love generated by grace?
In my opinion, the only way to generate anything in us is by serving and one thing about serving, we need no school to know how to serve, we do not have to learn any certain knowledge to serve, but we do have to pay something in order to serve.
And again, there is no certain currency in the term of ‘pay something in order to serve’ for the only currency required is a heart full of grace, and the only way to have a heart full of grace is by
* recognizing each blessing that we receive in every second of our life,
* understanding that we all own the wealth to share anything we have with others,
* spreading the happiness by the simple things we have in us sincerely,
* cherishing the friendship that we have,
* realizing that our intelligence is one of God’s given instrument to see things clearer and
* sharpen our awareness to each other,
By these rich, full of gift reasons we came to the point where love takes a significant part of our life, we’ll be overwhelm by the fact that our soul is actually also generated by love too.
I wish you all to have a wonderful start of the month, full of courage, and the strength to believe that you do have the life that generated by grace and love… I love you, God be with you all…
Always, with love,
Lisa Fransiska Sitompul
March 1st 2010.