Instragram

Instagram

Saturday 4 June 2011

April 27th 2009

I know I have no power to change the world, I’ve realized that I have no strength to built broken hopes…

But…
I believe in the beauty of life, the joy beyond compare such as:

* Baby’s first steps…

* Blur rainbow after rain…

* Lover’s first kiss…

* Deer jumping around in spring…

* Families, wives and lovers smile when they greet their loved ones from battles…

Those simple things are the reason why I wrote this simple note for a reminder, that we are someone to somebody, from the day of our existence, we could never walk alone with our own strength and ourselves.

For that, may God bless us with the heart to care and cherish one another as our best contribution to love and life.

Lisa Fransiska Sitompul
April 27th 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment