Instragram

Instagram

Saturday 4 June 2011

More than words could ever say

Heal my heart of mighty Sun….
For I know that you never comes late to brighten my day,
giving me a new hope and many courageous words to say…
Blow my hair oh gentle wind…
Let my face feel your tender touch,
give me wings to fly and let me believe that you love me that much…
Hold me tight oh fluffy clouds…
Be the pillow for my heavy head,
honor me with a royal gown from your pure white cotton thread…
Take me away oh my great wide sky…
Make me as a bright star to guide the night,
find me a willing to keep my strength and hold my love by my side…

I’m no singer nor a painter,
I don’t know how to choose a tune or a paper…
But I know how to cherish you as the beautiful harmony that fills my day,
And that’s more than anything, beyond all the beauty that words could say…
Lisa Fransiska Sitompul

No comments:

Post a Comment