Instragram

Instagram

Saturday 4 June 2011

Reach out your lost dream...

If you were loved once, I shall wish you the ability to cherish this feelings forever…

If you were someone to somebody once, you could be a father, a mother, a friend or even a teacher or anything at all to some amazing people around you
and I shall wish you to honor the recognition, have these people as a signature that you are blessed in every way…

If you stood up for your loved ones once,
then I shall wish you the strength to always come again, run as fast as you can whenever they call out your name…

If you sacrificed your dreams once,
then I shall wish you the courage to say to your heart, “I know I have no power to see what lays over the horizon, but God blessed us with the power to believe that to reach a certain point in life, we got to start our journey as a mission. And to know the terms of a mission, we got to have the vision, and every vision starts with a dream, so, yes... you sacrificed one of your dream once, but you're still alive now, reach it back for the sake of your heart!"

So…, as far as I can see, I know we would never could see far enough if we only see things with these two eyes of ours, for we got to have the faith, that our heart has the power to see things beyond everything with the strength that was built by our dreams…

Lisa Fransiska Sitompul
April 07th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment