Instragram

Instagram

Wednesday 19 June 2013

Another "Once More"

The more that I know...
The more I cherish this ability to accept and believe...

The more that I know I can do something about it,
The more I choose to let things be and surrender, float beautifully to the speed of the wind of uncertainty...
Dance under the rain with roaring thunders as my beating drums and the lightings as the flashing decorations of my sky...

And the more that I know about the fact that I was nothing more than a filler; the more I feel grateful for I was the chosen one...
For after all said and done, I'm still the same person on the presence of God...
With a single comprehension; I've passed it without saying that I actually had the ability nor the strength to get through it...

And somehow...
The more that I know...
The more that I see...
The more that I feel...
The more that I care...
The more that I dare...
The more that I share...
The more that I love this life of mine...

And everything seems to be more to something with this lively smile inside of me...

For I can still give everything and more to life as much as I will always have more songs to sing and more rhythmic beats to dance to...

In the end...
The more that I know...
The more I have to learn...
Once more...
And another once more after something more that I know...

With love... And more...
Lisa Fransiska Sitompul
June 19th, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment